Look what the cat dragged in
As a blog administrator, I love to peruse my stats for clues as to who is visiting Pied Type, how and why they came here, what they were looking for, etc. The search terms in particular can be informative, puzzling, amusing, or just plain weird. But each of these brought a visitor to Pied Type, so I shouldn’t be too critical, right?
- rio degenaro — Amazing how computers can read the minds of the uneducated
- who gets pied vote 2012 — I’m not telling
- a picture of a old man nacid — It had to be “old man” because I’ve never written “nacid”
- old nacked man pictures — Shall we make assumptions about the people who look for pictures of “nacked” men?
- man @ladis necket photo — Yep, by all means, let’s make those assumptions
- naked man typed smiley — Gotta be better things to do while naked …
- who is pied type word press — Hmm. A fan or a stalker?
- pied airlines — I’d feel much safer on an airline that is not pied
- world most ugliest dog — Editors cry a lot when people keep searching for “most ugliest dog” (and they do, almost every day)
- girl piend in nature — Even allowing for typos, I’ve no idea what this person was looking for
- tłumaczenie paving the cow paths — Is that a foreign language or a typo?
- mint is not working with keybank — Incredible. A large national bank hasn’t fixed this problem more than two years after it was first reported?
- video of eagle and eggs in oclahoma — Sigh. Well, at least they like birds
- jack parr tebow songs — Admittedly my first thought was “But Jack Paar is dead!”
- peace symbol bomber — Wait, there’s somebody going around bombing people with peace symbols?
- bodacioustatas — That’s all one word? Since when?
- concervatives low iq study — One of them is concerned?
- write spelling of surprice — Computers are a blessing to folks like this
- 1-800-955-6600 — Do I look like a phone book?
- world’s ugliest skinless cat — Eww, there’s a contest I never want to see
- bachmann naked — Even more hideous than a skinless cat